Located on the grounds of the Dayton Masonic Center, Festival On The Hill! brings Summer Fun to Downtown Dayton. With a campus of over 8 acres and overlooking the beautiful Gem City cityscape, the Dayton Masonic Center offers an outstanding location for Summer Fun, Food and Music.
The festival will feature
- Live music with a variety of genres. A feature band will perform Friday and Saturday nights.
- The stage and audience area is located to entice food and beverage sales. The merchant vendor area is next to this area.
- Food booth sizes are 10′ X 10′, 20’ X 20’ and 20′ X 30′. Electric power at 110 volt, 15, 30 and 50 amp service plus 208 volt, 50 amp service is available..
- Wine and Beer will be sold at several locations that are situated by the food vendor areas. In addition, there will be a beer garden featuring a variety of Craft Beers.
- There is a merchant vendor area with booths for arts, crafts and
- The booth sizes are: Craft Spaces 10′ X 10′ and 10′ X 20′; Commercial Spaces, 10′ X 10′ and 10′ X 20′. Electric power is available.
- Friday, June 22nd — 5-11 p.m. Dayton’s largest Happy Hour with live party music, festive beverages and great food.
- Saturday, June 23rd — 3-11 p.m. Festival opens at 3:00. The day will end
with a feature musical act.
2018 Festival On The Hill Vendor Application
Mobile Family Café
The name and logo of Festival On The Hill is a registered trademark owned by the Dayton Masonic Temple Association